France's largest port town, on the magical Mediterranean, has been transformed in recent years.
You'll still find the charms of its Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, the maritime culture... but there's been a wave of revitalization and stunning builds that make this seaside city spectacular.
On our latest visit, we fell in love with Marseille, and here are at least 3 reasons we think you'll love it too.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's G... more
Club Med Turkoise reopens February 2018 with a brand new ... more
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais &... more
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Best Souvenirs from a Trip to Provence, France
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- 40 Years Later: Where is the 'Hotel California'?
- You Can't Miss these Beaches in... St. Maarten/ Saint Martin